At Cambrian College we support the on-line delivery of courses using the Moodle learning management system.
Learn More About Moodle
Take 30 seconds and watch this quick video about logging in and accessing your online courses.
Access Your Moodle Courses
Students in full-time programs and continuing education courses can access their online courses through the student portal, myCambrian. Once logged in to the portal, a list of courses that have an online component will be displayed. To access a course, click on the Moodle icon beside your course.
We’re Here if You Need Us!
Staff responsible for the administration of Moodle will:
- Provide overall guidance and leadership with respect to Cambrian’s eLearning environment.
- Support the use of instructional technology at the college.
- Produce/direct online content development in collaboration with subject matter experts that include faculty, staff, and external stakeholders.
- Work with the Quality Standards Online Review Committee (QSORC) to ensure best practices are followed online course delivery.
- To contact a team member about eLearning at Cambrian College, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call Computer Services at 705-566-8101, ext. 7370, or email helpdesk.
- The specific Moodle environment that you will use to access your courses depends on whether you are a full-time, part-time, or a continuing education student.