January 30th is Bell Let’s Talk Day in Canada, to promote mental health and wellness.
At Cambrian College, we’re joining the conversation. Join us that day for our Well-being Information Fair.
Remember, on Let’s Talk Day, Bell will donate 5 cents to Canadian mental health programs for each of the following interactions, at no extra cost to participants beyond what they would normally pay their service provider for online or phone access:
- Every mobile and every long distance call made by Bell wireless and phone customers
- Text: Every text message sent by Bell wireless customers
- Twitter: Every tweet and retweet using #BellLetsTalk, featuring the special Bell Let’s Talk emoji, and every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Twitter.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- Facebook: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk and every use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame
- Instagram: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Instagram.com/Bell_letstalk
- Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk filter and every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view
On January 30th, let’s all talk about mental health and wellness.
|Wellness passports and popcorn from the Sudbury Five
|10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
|10-minute chair yoga
|1:05 PM and 1:35 PM
|15 interactive info booths: on-campus and community resources
|9:30 AM – 2:30 PM