Learn More about Fees and Financial Support!
All international students who apply to study in Canada must have sufficient resources to be self-reliant in order to obtain a Study Permit. International students are not eligible for Ontario provincial financial aid and many other forms of financial assistance, which may be available to Canadian students.
Students are eligible to work both on and off-campus should you meet the requirements set out by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Please contact a qualified ICCRC accredited Canadian representative nearest you for further information or visit the Citizenship and Immigration website below.
Tuition costs range from $11,000 to $20,000 annually dependent on the program. All fees are in Canadian funds and include mandatory health insurance. Please visit the link below and click on “Tuition and Other Fees – International” for a full fee schedule.
Guidelines for tuition fees are set by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development, which also regulates the policy for refunds and the incidental fees that may be charged by Cambrian College. A complete fee schedule is available to all students prior to the confirmation of the acceptance deadline.
Method of Payment
Flywire – Quickest and Easiest Method
Flywire processes payments on behalf of consumers from 200+ countries and territories, in more than 100 local currencies, to institutions worldwide.
Option 1: Flywire
*Quickest and easiest method
Step 1: Getting Started
Visit the Cambrian College Flywire International Education Payments page and enter the exact payment amount you owe and the country you will pay from.
Step 2: Select Payment Option
- From the options that appear, select which currency you would like to make your payment in
Step 3: Login/Create Account & Enter Personal Details
- Enter your name, email, and password to create an account
- Follow the prompts to fill in your personal details and contact information
Step 4: Confirm Payment Details
- Please review and confirm the information for your payment
- If you are paying via bank transfer, you will receive a deadline by which you should go to your bank and complete the payment (this deadline is not associated with your educational institutional deadline)
Step 5: Review of Payment Instructions
- You can enter your mobile phone at the prompt if you would like to receive payment status updates via text (If you do not want to receive text updates, click the “no, thank you” link)
- Bank Transfers: Follow the banking instructions to deliver your funds to the bank account indicated
- Credit Cards: Fill in your credit card information and complete your payment
- UnionPay Cards or AliPay: You will be taken to UnionPay or AliPay website to enter your account information to complete your payment
- Important: Payment instructions are only valid for this payment. If you wish to send another payment to Cambrian you must complete a new booking.
Step 6: Track Payment Status Online
Above the banking instructions you’ll notice a payment status bar. This bar is updated each step of the process, and you will receive a final email confirmation when payment has been delivered to your institution.
Flywire offers Customer Support via phone, email, online and through live chat available 24/7 to answer your questions.
Option 2: Bank Wire
If you are interested in learning more about payments made through bank transfers, please send an email to email@example.com
Refund Policy and Procedures
Cambrian College will make every effort to process requests for refunds within 12 weeks of submission. Incomplete request forms, missing documentation or incorrect information submitted may delay regular processing times.
Note: If your visa application is unsuccessful you will be refunded and Cambrian keeps an administrative fee of only $200