Learn anywhere, any way, and at any time through Cambrian’s many Flex Learning options.
Cambrian makes it easy for you to balance school, work, and personal commitments while you earn your certificate or diploma. We offer a variety of full-time and part-time Flex Learning, allowing you to complete some or all of your program whenever you want and from wherever you are.
Depending on the program and/or course, as a Flex Learner, you will complete your studies using one of the following delivery modes:
Learners have 24/7 online access to course materials, threaded discussion forums, and group activities through internet or web-based applications.
Courses are led by an instructor, and learners use social media, video/audio, and interactive learning tools to participate asynchronously in the course and collaborate with fellow students.
Led by an instructor in real-time, the virtual classroom provides interactive education, giving learners the opportunity to actively engage with fellow students and the instructor.
Learners will use two-way audio, multi-point video, shared whiteboards, application sharing, and interactive recording to get the benefits of an in-class experience while enjoying the convenience of distance learning from home.
Programs Offering Flex Learning Options*
Business and IT
- Business – Accounting – Online
- Business Analytics
- Business Fundamentals – Online
- Public Relations
- Human Resources Management – Graduate Certificate
- Organization Management – Graduate Certificate
- Public Relations – Graduate Certificate
- Applied Learning Disability Studies
- Community and Health Services Navigator
- Developmental Services Worker – Alternate Delivery
- Early Childhood Education – Alternate Delivery
Health Sciences, Nursing, and Emergency Services
Skills and Trades Training
Law and Justice
*Subject to change