Not sure what to do after high school? Or already working and want to change careers but aren’t sure what interests you? Want to gain access to college and university pathways?
Registration for the General Arts & Science Program is a Three Part Process:
1. Plan with an Educational Planner
- Plan before the semester begins
- To book an appointment for planning, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop by the Learning Centre in Room 3024.
- If you plan your courses early, you may qualify for early registration
2. Complete the 4-point Check
3. Register for Courses
- Sit with a Timetabler to review your educational plan and workout a semester schedule
- Register into your courses and sign off
- Your schedule will be populated to your myCambrian within 20 minutes