International Education Partnerships – Experience Abroad
At Cambrian, we believe firmly believe that ‘International partnerships provide opportunities to attract a more diverse student body, and to promote greater mobility of staff and students; these partnerships also have the potential to make an impact on curriculum development, collaborative teaching programmes and research networks’.
26 February 2013, By Suzanne Alexander (EAIE – European Association for International Education)
‘Education abroad is often a transformative experience, altering a student’s sense of self and understanding of others; the richness of the experience extends well beyond the classroom and exposure to new ideas and immersion in a new culture often result in a more nuanced understanding of the complexities of the world; Employers value the soft skills developed and enhanced through living and studying abroad, such as openness to new challenges, and skills in intercultural communication, problem-solving, and decision making’. This study also found that 82% of hiring managers from Canadian Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) believe employees who possess intercultural knowledge and an understanding of the global marketplace enhance their company’s competitiveness.
Leger: The Research Intelligence Group, International/Intercultural Skills: Importance Assigned by Employers and Perceived Impact on Employee Performance (Ottawa: Universities Canada, 2014).
Cambrian has a number of ‘Experience Abroad’ partnership in the following areas
- Student Mobility (Both Inbound and Outbound)
- Faculty Mobility (Both Inbound and Outbound)
- Internship Abroad
- Twinning Programs (1+1, 1+2, 2+1 etc.)
- Joint Research etc.
- Summer Programs
- Train the Trainer/Faculty Training/Curriculum Consultancy
- Study/Cultural Tours
- Workshops/Conference Abroad
Current Partnerships in over 12 Countries
- University of Perpetual Help, Philippines
- Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Hanoi University of Mining and Geology, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Duy Tan University, Da Nang, Vietnam
- Pyramid College, India
- Lovely Professional University, India
- Rajagiri University, India
- Chungkang College of Cultural Industries, Seoul, South Korea
- Kimpo University, South Korea
- Bucheon University, South Korea
- Hongbang International University, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Shenzhen Polytechnic China
- Kunming University, China
- Hunan College, China
- Chongqing, China
- High School, Toronto (Chinese Students)
- Jinying Education Group, Beijing for ECE Placements (New – Sent Proposal)
- Honduras: Universidad Tecnologica de Honduras
- Mexico : Instituto Politecnico Nancional. IPN
- Brazil: Colégio Santo Agostinho
- Peru – Tecsup
Potential Partnership Opportunities
If your institution is interested in exploring partnership opportunities with Cambrian College, please send an email with the following information to – firstname.lastname@example.org.