Learn More about Accommodations!
Cambrian International assists students with resources to housing options in the Sudbury, Ontario area including on-campus residence, and off-campus rentals.
Cambrian College makes no warranty or representation regarding any premises, landlords or leasing agents that are listed on this website or any links associated with it. Cambrian College has not inspected or investigated any of the rental properties listed. Please see below for more details.
Cambrian College Residence
Cambrian Residence offers everything students need to make their college experience enjoyable, fun and safe, including Resident Advisors in place to support and guide students throughout their stay.
Imagine walking minutes to class! Just steps away from campus, shopping centres, pharmacies, transit and more, living on campus means students get to enjoy the convenience of having everything they need nearby.
First Year First Semester International Students
For international students that are entering their first year and their first semester, we have created a separate form for you to apply. Please see the link below for more information and to apply!
The Cambrian College team is dedicated to providing students with the support and resources they need to research housing opportunities. There are off-site housing options available for rent for those seeking independent or shared accommodations.
Canadian Housing Model
- House / Townhouse: A whole house (includes kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms), where students can live with others
- Apartment: Generally mid-size suites in buildings or larger homes where students can live on their own, or with others dependent on the size
For students looking for off-campus housing options, please see the links below.
For more information on or housing support services contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cambrian College makes no warranty or representation regarding any premises, landlords or leasing agents that are listed on this website or any links associated with it. Cambrian College has not inspected or investigated any of the rental properties listed. As such, the inclusion of this website, and its associated links, and rental properties listed, shall not be construed as an endorsement or approval by the College. The listings are simply provided as a convenience to assist students in locating possible housing opportunities off-campus.
Cambrian College accepts no responsibility for, among other things, the condition of any premises, terms of any leases, or compliance with any municipal or provincial rules or regulations established in the Landlord-Tenant Act of Ontario.
All prospective tenants are strongly encouraged to use good judgment when evaluating prospective rental units and landlords.
Should you have questions or concerns about a rental property, including terms of a lease, and the rights and responsibilities of tenants and landlords, here are resources to help you:
Ontario law regarding rental properties
- Ontario law regarding rental properties: The Residential Tenancies Act, https://www.ontario.ca/laws/statute/06r17
You can also visit the Service Ontario centre at 199 Larch Street, Suite 300, in downtown Sudbury (Civic Square), or call 1- 800-267-8097
How to deal with a dispute with your landlord
- The Ontario Landlord and Tenant Board, http://www.sjto.gov.on.ca/ltb/what-we-do/
- You can visit the Service Ontario centre at 199 Larch Street, Suite 300, in downtown Sudbury (Civic Square), or call 1- 800-267-8097
City of Sudbury rules/bylaws regarding rental units (proper zoning, how many occupants are allowed in a rental unit)
- You can contact the City of Greater Sudbury By-law Enforcement Office (phone 311 (local), 705-671-2489 (out of town), email@example.com)
Bug infestations or other potential health risks associated with a rental unit
- Public Health Sudbury and District 705-522-9200.
- City of Greater Sudbury (phone 311 (local), 705-671-2489 (out of town), firstname.lastname@example.org)
Legal Advice on rental units
- You can retain your own personal legal counsel
- You can contact the Sudbury Community Legal Clinic at 40 Elm Street in downtown Sudbury, 705-674-3200