SUDBURY – Cambrian College will be hosting Northern Ontario’s largest Career and Job Fair on Tuesday, February 3, 2015, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The fair takes place in the gymnasium at Cambrian’s Barrydowne campus.
Companies interested in hiring students for the summer, providing placement or co-op opportunities, employing graduates for full-time or contract positions are invited to host a booth at the event. It is an excellent opportunity for employers to:
- Meet Cambrian’s students, future graduates, and alumni.
- Promote employment opportunities and evaluate potential employees.
- Conduct informal interviews.
- Gain exposure for their organization.
- Network and make new contacts.
The cost for a booth is $300; or $200 for Cambrian College Advisory Committee Members.
For more information about hosting a booth at the Career and Job Fair, please contact Student Employment and Co-op Services at Cambrian College at 705- 566-8101, extension 7350.
– 30 –
705-566-8101, ext. 6813