Social Services Worker – Indigenous Specialization

Become an effective counsellor through case studies, real counselling sessions, communications seminars, theoretical concepts, guest speakers, and field work that is culturally aware and respective of the realties facing Indigenous peoples.

As a graduate, you can apply to the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers to become a Registered Social Service Worker in Ontario.

What's in it for you?

Career outcomes*

  • Indigenous social agencies
  • Charitable organizations
  • Foster and group homes
  • Clinics
  • Half-way houses
  • Long-term care homes

Persons who wish to use the title Social Service Worker or Registered Social Service Worker must be registered with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers. Generally, graduates who have obtained a two-year college diploma in social service work from a College of Applied Arts and Technology qualify for registration.

Plan your future

Program starts

Fall 2020

Learning options

  • Full-Time

Have Questions?

  • Looking for transcript information? Click Here

Sorry. This form is no longer available.

  • Name * Required
  • Your Inquiry is related to...
  • * Required