Just a few steps left and you’re on your way to carefree parking.
Step 1: Login
- Login to myCambrian.
Step 2: Parking Option
- Click the ParkAdmin icon.
- Click Create Account. Enter all information and click on Submit Registration.
- Under Permanent Mailing Address click Edit. Enter all information and click on Save Changes.
- A link to activate your account will be sent to the email address provided in your profile.
Step 3: Click on the Vehicles Icon to Register
(Required for first-time registration)
- Click Add New Vehicle.
- Fill in the details of your vehicle.
- Click Save Changes, and repeat these steps to register another vehicle that will use the permit if required.
Step 4: Click on the Permits Icon To Register a Parking Permit
- Read the terms and conditions for using a parking permit, and click I Agree to continue.
- Select the parking permit you wish to purchase.
- Click Reserve Permit to continue or Cancel to start the permit selection over or to cancel the transaction.
Step 5: Pay for Your Parking Permit
- Click Continue to Checkout.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details if using Visa or MasterCard.
- Click Submit Payment to complete the payment transaction.
If you have chosen to pay by Visa, MasterCard, or payroll deduction, your transaction is complete. For all other payments types, you will need to visit Parking Services in room 2207 to complete your transaction in full.
Step 6: Print Receipt
A receipt will be displayed on the screen. You may print it if you wish, however, a receipt will also be emailed to the email address listed on your profile.
Step 7: Sign Out
- The parking permit registration process is now complete.
- Click Your name then click Log Out to exit the ParkAdmin program.
- Close your browser.
Step 8: Permit Pick Up
If you have registered for a parking permit between August 1 and August 15 and choose to receive your permit by mail, it will be mailed to you at the address you provided in your profile. All other permits will be ready the next business day for pick up at Parking Services, room 2207.